Experimental Nylon reaction system
The reactor is supported on the aluminum alloy frame. The reactor adopts a flanged structure with a reasonable structure and a higher degree of standardization. It can be used for chemical reactions of various materials under high temperature and high pressure. It is especially suitable for stirring and reaction of high-viscosity materials.
1. Material: The reactor is mainly made of S.S31603.
2. Stirring method: It adopts a strong magnetic coupling structure, and a satisfactory stirring torque can be obtained through a reasonable combination. The mixing pad components can be selected according to the viscosity of the material.
3. Sealing method: The mouth of the reactor is sealed with a gasket; the agitator and the cover of the reactor adopt a static sealing structure.
4. Connection method: flanged connection.
5. Safety device: the safety valve adopts a rapture disc, with small error and fast exhaust speed, which is safe and reliable.